Seeking 2015 CAC Boston Marathon Team
Nov 21, 2014
The Children's Advocacy Center of Suffolk County (CAC) is excited to announce that we have official entries for the 119th Boston Marathon on April 20, 2015! We are seeking a group of motivated and enthusiastic runners to join our 2015 Marathon Team!
Every Team CAC runner is responsible for:
• Raising support and awareness for child victims of abuse and exploitation
• Pledging to raise a minimum of $5,000 for the CAC
• Completing the Marathon in 6 hours or less
• Abiding by all rules and regulations set by the B.A.A.
Every Team CAC runner will receive:
• Guaranteed entry in the 2015 Boston Marathon!
• Team Children's Advocacy Center race shirt
• Opportunity to run amongst the world's top athletes
• Support around reaching their fundraising goal
• The rewarding experience of running to honor the courageous children who visit our center
Applications are being accepted until December 10, 2015.
If you or someone you know would be interested in supporting the CAC by running the Boston Marathon, please contact Mary Ludwig at Mary.Ludwig@state.ma.us for more information and to complete the CAC Marthon Application!