The CAC provides education and information about child abuse, the multidisciplinary model of investigation and intervention, and how different agencies and disciplines respond to abuse and exploitation concerns.
Trainings are offered to service providers and community groups. Trainers include professionals from diverse disciplines with a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Training is available for:
- Screening for Child Abuse
- Filing 51A Reports with the Department of Children and Families
- Forensic Interviewing
- Responding to Disclosure
- Preventing, Identifying and Responding to Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC)
- Multidisciplinary Response to Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC)
- Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Working with Children in Court
- Effects of Trauma on Children and Families
- Working with Traumatized Children
- Medical Evaluation of Child Abuse
- And More...