SEEN MDT Partners
The SEEN program team includes a Program Manager and Family Advocates. SEEN Family Advocates provide prompt and comprehensive case coordination. They serve as the hub of the multiple agencies involved with and striving to support high risk and exploited youth.
SEEN Steering Committee:
The SEEN Steering Committee was formed to create sustained, cross-agency leadership for Suffolk County’s response to exploited youth.
The Steering Committee meets monthly to discuss areas of programmatic and policy needs and to ensure that the SEEN response continuously improves.
Steering Committee Members include:
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Boston Police Human Trafficking Unit
- Boston Public School Health Services
- Bridge Over Troubled Waters
- Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- GIFT and BUILD Programs of Roxbury YouthWorks
- Massachusetts Department of Children and Families
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Program
- Massachusetts Department of Probation/Boston Juvenile Probation
- Massachusetts Department of Youth Services
- My Life My Choice @ Justice Resource Institute
- Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office
SEEN Advisory Group
The SEEN Advisory Group is comprised of partner agencies, community-based programs and anti-trafficking advocates. Meeting quarterly, the Advisory Group discusses relevant issues, provides ongoing trafficking education, and promotes networking in Suffolk County. Membership is open.
Recent Advisory Group meetings have focused on topics including:
- How school professionals can recognize CSEC
- Supporting LGBTQ+ high risk and exploited youth
- Understanding Massachusetts’ child trafficking statutes
- How MDT members can partner with CSEC-specific mentors and life coaches
SEEN Youth Advisory Group
The SEEN Youth Advisory Group is an inspiring team of teen survivor-leaders who share their voices and insights to advocate on behalf of exploited and high risk youth.
Participants include members of the My Life My Choice Leadership Corps who work with SEEN staff to develop discipline-specific recommendations for SEEN Multi-Disciplinary Team member agencies. SEEN incorporates the Youth Advisory Group’s recommendations into its daily work as well as into trainings for professionals working with youth.